LITTLE ANGELS SCHOOL, UKKUNAGARAM, VISAKHAPATNAM
Sub: Online Payment of Fee.
1. We are happy to inform you that the school has introduced ONLINE PAYMENT facility with SBI for payment of fee.
2. In this connection we would like to inform you that you can remit the fee from the month of June 2020 of your child online.
3. Hence you are requested to pay the 1st instalment fee of your child before Dt. 15-06- 2020 through online link:
https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1054170. (use only Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox).
4. Steps to be followed by parents for online payment:
a) Go to ONLINE SBI.COM in Chrome /Internet Explorer/ Firefox
b) Select SB COLLECT
c) Tick in CHECK BOX that you accept terms & conditions. Then
d) State of Corporate/ Institution:ANDHRA PRADESH, Type of
Corporate/Institution: EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS. Then click - GO
e) Select LITTLE ANGELS SCHOOL MVP /UKKUNAGARAM. Then
f) In payment category select FEE FOR UKKUNAGARAM.Then give
ADMISSION NO (letters in Caps)–then SUBMIT . Child details will be
Displayed. Note: Please enter the registration no. of your child (as given above) in place of the ADMISSION NO.
g) Confirmation Form will appear. Select CONFIRM.
h) Select PAYMENT MODE - (Internet Banking/debit/credit/UPI etc.,).
Give your card details.Then select SUBMIT.(Charges will be
i) You will get OTP on your registered mobile number.Then enter OTP
j) In Payment Status, payment successful page will be displayed.
k) Take Receipt.
1. Incase parents have any difficulty to pay the fee online, please contact the school office.
2. For knowing the Admission Number of your child, please refer the old progress cards of your child. However, the class counsellors will be sending the details of admission numbers through a message in the class whats app group shortly. For further clarification please contact Mrs.Sharmila, Office Assistant -- Ph.No.9951222150
TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Little Angels is a dream destination for students who wish to have holistic education. Excellent blending of curricular and co-curricular programmes in the school bring out the latent talents of students in the school.....Read More..