News scroller

          Guidelines for Transfer Certificate

Parents who wish to withdraw their children from the school should submit an application for Transfer Certificate to the Principal/Headmistress at least one month before the required date or they will be liable to pay a month's fee. Transfer Certificate will not be issued unless all the dues to the school are cleared. Application for withdrawal of the child by the parent must be submitted to the school authorities on or before the last day of February of the academic year. It may be noted that the transfer certificates will be issued on the Annual Result Day. In case the parents request for the Transfer certificate to be posted, the postal expenses for the correspondence in this regard shall be borne by the parent.