"A country that does not take pride in its language and literature can never progress." - Dr.Rajendra Prasad
The Hindi club conducts various activities like essay- writing, recitation, poetry -writing, article writing, skits, etc. to awaken the students' interest and respect towards 'Hindi Language'.
Aims and objectives of Vangmayee Club:
To awaken the interest of the students regarding ‘Hindi Language’To encourage students to perform activities which will make them proficient in Hindi .To teach students how to use the National Language resources like books , T.V, Radio and News paper.To motivate students to constantly use Hindi in their day -to -day lives. To help students learn the importance of our National Language
Activities planned by VANGMAYEE (HINDI CLUB) for the academic year 2019-20:
Date of conduct of the Event
Birth anniversary of Bhisham Sahni
Indoor Assembly Programme will be conducted, wherein the following will be presented:
1. Conversation on the life and works of Bhisham Sahni.
2. Narration of stories written by Bhisham Sahni.
3. Display of articles on the display board about Bhisham Sahni and his contribution to Hindi Literature.
Birth Anniversary of Subhadra Kumari Chauhan
Classroom Assembly will be conducted, wherein the following will be presented:
1. Conversation about Subhadra Kumari Chauhan.
2. Recitation of Subhadra Kumari Chauhan's poems.
Outdoor Assembly will be conducted, wherein the following will be presented:
1. Conversation about the importance of Hindi Language.
2. A Skit based on Premchand's story -'Budhi Kaki'.
3. Display of articles on the display board about the life and works of Munshi Premchand.
Birth Anniversaries of Dharam Veer Bharti and Atal Bihari Vajpayee
1. Articles and Recitation of poems written by the said poets will be presented in the assembly.
2. Display of articles related to the life and works of the said poets on the display board.
3. Elocution Competition in Hindi for the students of secondary classes.
TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Little Angels is a dream destination for students who wish to have holistic education. Excellent blending of curricular and co-curricular programmes in the school bring out the latent talents of students in the school.....Read More..